Long time no see!

Hey y’all, been a while since I’ve last logged in to here. I’ve generally moved on from Replit as a whole, and I’d like to see how the community is doing right now. If you want you can AMA but I wanna know how the community is doing. By the way, let the people of the Friends of Replit discord server know I made this post :wink:

Cheers,
EnZon3

5 Likes

How is Drop doing? Also community is killed off on mainsite 100% if that’s what you’re wondering too

5 Likes

Welcome back @EnZon3!

What’ve you been up to lately?

4 Likes

Been caught up with a lot of side projects and what not. Haven’t had the time to work on it in a while.

6 Likes

Eh, mainly just working on some online and in-person courses.

7 Likes

I was pretty shocked to see community gone on mainsite. I thought it was like a temporary thing, but no. It’s permanent iirc

6 Likes

Yeah, and now they’re testing out limiting free users to only 3 repls amongst other dumb ideas, because it’s taking up too much of their money

7 Likes

Hey, I still use replit to develop once in a while since they didn’t let me cash out I’m making use of my pro, and it’s not too bad for development.
The community is pretty much dead, replit has made it clear they don’t care about that anymore and are going “professional”.

4 Likes

How sad. I loved this place, now look what happened. :confused:

5 Likes

i may be cooked lol. gotta export stuff ASAP.

4 Likes

Lmao, I have every repl linked to a GitHub repo

5 Likes

gotta do that too… putting that on todo rn :laughing:

3 Likes

by the way, I’m back to working on Drop!

4 Likes

What’s drop? Some kinda website? :sweat_smile:

it’s a site that i’m making where you can share your projects and such, it’s on my GitHub

2 Likes

With svelte, that’s dope, you should make an ask post if you haven’t cause this is censored now.

1 Like

I saw Drop has a typo when on your [the user’s] profile page No bio availabe it should be No bio available.

1 Like

Oh, thanks for letting me know.

2 Likes

I have, it got unlisted as well

2 Likes