Let me buy more disk space with cycles

Describe your feature request
In order to use the new GPU functionality it would be super useful if I could install bigger repos like Stable Diffusion. I currently subscribe to runpod.io and spend ~$50/mo with them, I’d love to have all my code in one place and be able to host it on Replit but need the ability to go beyond 4Gb of disk space.

What problem(s) would this feature solve?
I’d be able to build more complex AI-based tools on Replit and share them with the community, and I’d also be able to keep all my services in one place instead of using a bunch of different hosts.

Explain what you were trying to do when you came across the problem leading to this feature request
I tried installing automatic1111 and hit a disk space limit

3 Likes

I second this! More storage pls

1 Like

Note that if you share a Repl with the community when others run it Replit forks the Repl behind the scenes. If the user running/forking the Repl doesn’t pay for more storage, they will still have the normal amount of storage and won’t be able to run your Repl.

Any plans on this being added? My forum is running out of disk space so we can’t get many plugins.

5 Likes

I know users with unlimited storage is in the works but I don’t know how far away from being public though

3 Likes

Can’t you just sign up for the beta in the replit discord ;-;

1 Like

I dont know. It may only be specific users but anybody can join the channel

1 Like

Its not on the list, so idk

1 Like

So when is this truly coming out and at what gigantic price?

1 Like

Well we don’t know lol.

1 Like

I wonder how many hundreds of dollars it will cost.

2 Likes