Length of time replit projects/files are kept

I have used replit teams for my classroom. I plan to teach the class again next fall. Will the files/folders still be there next fall for me to use?

Hey, @JohnCoombs welcome to the forums!

It is still going to still be in that same team. Transferring all the projects onto a new team for the new school year is different. I believe you will need to manually copy each project onto the new team. Though I may be forgetting some other feature to make this easier.

Thanks

If I leave it as is, the change the students in the fall. Would that work?

Possibly. I am not sure if new people are added if they can view old projects. But they wont automatically be deleted after x time

Transferring all the projects onto a new team for the new school year is different. I believe you will need to manually copy each project onto the new team. Though I may be forgetting some other feature to make this easier.

The Share Projects features allows all projects of a Team to be copied over to another Team.

1 Like

In the team whose projects you want to copy, you can click “Share Projects” which will give you a link you can visit. There, you specify which team you want to copy to.