Just a kind request

Please chill with the add payment buttons

thanks!

2 Likes

I see your point. That is a bit excessive. When you add a payment method it will be a button to use the template. So, the text of the button just changes when you don’t have a payment method. Still, it does look kinda bad.

7 Likes

This seems like a UX issue in my opinion, since replit could just have a single “add payment” button at the top of the page + have the options that require payment grayed out.

5 Likes

So have everything grayed out?

1 Like

Well they can still have a button to use the template, you just can’t deploy it without a payment method. Because you can still use the template and develop, just not deploy it. So, it doesn’t make sense to me having the payment method button there anyway.

1 Like

yeah, it is a bit exsessive :laughing:

2 Likes

maybe a different colour or just the icon as a button, ten when you click it it will tell you to add one from the main button? idk :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This is on the Deployments page. Though, on my alt, it looks better than ss in the OP

2 Likes

This is on replit.com/deployments though, so idk why they wouldn’t dedicate cards on that page to just Deployments. Otherwise you could just use replit.com/templates

1 Like

It that’s what it would be, I guess.

1 Like

Ah, I didn’t know it was the Deployments page because they don’t how up if you have deployments (which I do) so I assumed it was templates, my bad

3 Likes

Bruh, Replit is now a hungry money monster

3 Likes