Job Opportunities

Everything is in America
Why does replit not create a office in the uk so more job places are opened.
:earth_africa: :office: :bullettrain_front:

1 Like

Many jobs for Replit you are able to do from home as long has you have over lap time with the US. For example @IanAtCSTeach and @DavidAtReplit are in the UK and many others as well

5 Likes

We’re a remote-first company - take a look at https://replit.com/site/careers

4 Likes

I would love to work at replit when I’m older

2 Likes

I dont know how old you are but there are some teens that work for Replit. I think one or two are also students as well

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Servers in the UK

What is the minimum age for a job here?

2 Likes

That probably depends on your country’s laws, but I believe the minimum age to be a site moderator is 16, so most likely at least that.

3 Likes

Damn, The USA rlly ripped me off. i was born 2003 and arrived at USA 2008 where they issued me new birth cert., can I still work? who should I ask?

1 Like

Talk to the US government since Replit won’t take the legal risk.

2 Likes

I appreciate your suggestion to talk to the US government, but after careful consideration, I have decided not to pursue it. I believe it would be too risky for me since they didn’t believe the Arabic Birth Cert. when I arrived in 2008 what would make them believe it now?

Thank you again for your input.

1 Like

Yea if you dont have any other documents from your previous countries you cant do anything unforently. In a year you will be 16 though and possibly eligable.

1 Like

Hi Ethan,

I hope this email finds you well. I just wanted to acknowledge receipt of your response and thank you for your time. I understand that without any other documents from my previous countries, there’s unfortunately not much I can do at this time. However, I appreciate the information and will keep in mind that I may be eligible in a year when I turn 16 (in 2 yrs, LOL. June B-Day).

Thank you again for your help.

Best regards,
Jeremiah

1 Like

do you mean @CoderGautamYT ?

He is not a replit employee he is a volunteer moderator like myself. And I was referring to Ironclad. 17 on his website IroncladDev

1 Like

Ok, thank you for the response

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.