Issue with New PHP Site Not Loading Properly on Replit

I am writing to report an issue that I have been experiencing with a new PHP site that I am hosting on Replit. The site appears to be functioning properly when accessed from my localhost, but when I try to access it from Replit, it is not loading properly.

The site either fails to load completely or only partially loads, with some elements such as CSS or PHP includes missing. I have included the URL for the new site below for your reference.

I have checked to make sure that the problem is not due to a local issue with my computer or internet connection, and I am confident that the issue is specific to Replit. I have an older PHP site hosted on Replit as well, and now it is loading properly.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance that you can offer in resolving this issue.

Problem Site: https://aistechx.akashm47.repl.co/

Have you tried viewing this on a computer, I do not seem to encounter any errors, unless, of course, us clicking on buttons should take us somewhere. Which they aren’t.

By navbar do you mean navigation links?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.