Is this exclusive to Replit Team only?

I tried the 100-Days of Code this morning and discovered some new features which are not available in Teams for Education or may be I don’t know how to activated them :sweat_smile:.
I like those features , It would help create a workflow of subject or course within Replit itself, any help in this ?

I have attached snap of this features marked by Red arrows :sweat_smile:

1. Tutorial Guide (Similar to Instruction.md) But Direct on Side Menu.
  2. Mark As complete Button.
  3. Index For Tutorial.
1 Like

I don’t think you can do it on teams yet (It would be cool thought). Though it may be a work-in-progress feature and this is how they test it but we will never know. You can share your feedback through the Replit UI and when Ian comes he can link the topic to the feedback.

1 Like

Yes this was unexpected but highly anticipated by me at least as we will be launching our Website in less than 2 months. We need to decide what approach to take deploying courses with respect to give user best experience.

1 Like

I just realized that in the instructions file you can kinda make the table of context using the anchor tag and relative links to other parts of the file. And for lesion complete, you can make projects to turn in thought that is not as good of a solution since the students cant edit once turned in

Yes there are ways to do it But this is best from students point of view. Very clear and in sequence.

1 Like

I do agree. These are just work arounds until and if these features get implemented into teams for EDU.

1 Like

Yes hope it will be done soon before our launch :grin:

1 Like