Is This A Legit Email?

Is this a legit email from replit or is it just trash spam?

Idk really, at first, I thought it was real, but now I am questioning it.

2 Likes

Well, here’s my take on it:
The email address comes from a .replit.com domain, thus either Replit is hacked or it’s probably legit.
Nevertheless, it looks a little suspicious. I’ve never seen or heard of that before. I wish I could get $25 in cycles. I have $0.90 in cycles.

1 Like

99% sure it is. I got it too. It is from a @replit.com email and it is sent to an email I keep private (different from bounties and other stuff where people can view my email).

3 Likes

Oh I actually got one too it was just in “Promotions” which I never check. I’m going to do that.

I’m wondering if it’s connected to this, this, and some other recent stuff. Replit is getting a lot of negative feedback and this is a chance for them to reevaluate.

1 Like

Alright, thanks for the help.

How do the bounties work? Does someone create one and you can go apply to help them, or do you make something and show it to them and they pay you in cycles?

Its fake.

Mail.replit.com

Instead of replit.com or repl.it ending

2 Likes

Nope, Replit have started using mail.replit.com for emails instead of replit.com

2 Likes

If you’re right Replit is hacked, because it’s a subdomain. I’m thinking it’s legit though. Haroon said it is now anyway.

2 Likes

Lol I filled out the survey without thinking it seemed pretty legit buut Idk now

1 Like

Like ethan, I’m 99% sure it’s legit, but hopefully we can get some Replit staff to confirm this.

cc: @IanAtCSTeach @ShaneAtReplit

5 Likes

Hi! This is infact a real Replit email.

3 Likes

Yep, this is from us!

5 Likes

Oh true i did not think about that.

Welp… it’s been nice knowiCLICK HERE FOR 900 FREE CYCLES!!! LIMITED OFFER IN INDIA!

If just I could get 2500 cycles for free T-T

Edit:
wait its just a chance obv replit couldnt be too nice xD

1 Like

Should be a real email, I hope it is because I filled it out lol

legit, I did it. replit emails are like that

1 Like

I filled this out the other day because I saw an email, form replit (I have it starred), with a survey button. I didn’t even realize the cycles prompt :laughing:

2 Likes