Is there any advantage to using Reserved VM with Core plan?

I am running my always-on discord bot repl on Replit Core plan which was automatically upgraded from Hacker plan. When migrating it to deployments, the most appropriate way of deployments would be Reserved VM. But it is not free while Autoscale and static are free with Core plan. Is there any benefit of paying additional fee to use Reserved VM with Core plan other than making the repl private?
Thank you.

Hey @ke1yu welcome to the forums!

Discord bots don’t work on static and autoscale deployments so you need to use reserved VM deployments

3 Likes

Thank you for your quick reply! OK, I should use Reserved VM with my repl. Then, is there any advantage to continuing my Core plan? I have only that discord bot repl which only use 1GiB data transfer for a month.

1 Like

No, the benefits of Deployments with Core is for Static and Autoscale. Reserved VMs are a fixed price, so Core won’t matter.

2 Likes

OK. Maybe I will stop my Core plan. Thanks a lot!

Hey @ke1yu!

Please mark the post that helped you most if your problem is solved as the solution if it solved your problem so people with the same issue can easily find the solution.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.