Is it possible to make a virus in Python?

please i can create a virus with python in vs code

1 Like

Hi! Creating a ethical virus is technically possible, but here on Replit and Replit Ask, it is against the ToS, therefore we cannot provide you with code to create a virus.

4 Likes

With enough skill and the programming platform being Turing complete, you can make a virus.
However, like @RedCoder mentioned, it is against ToS of replit, and it can get you banned.
You can do some researches online if you want, but since it is against the ToS we cannot assist you on making a virus. Still, making a virus might be ok, using it in unethical way may be against the local laws, you may be arrested and go to jail for making a virus against someone else without their consent.
We do not recommend making one, as it could potentially be used in unethical way. However, it is possible, answering your question.

4 Likes

i know this so i can’t ask here i ask in haker community

1 Like

It is possible to create one, but it would be either terrible or really slow, and I doubt you would want to make one. Moreover, it’s against the Terms of Service practically everywhere. An ethical virus might be a thing, but generally speaking, using Python for viruses is not advisable.

3 Likes

ok so what it is launguage i can use for this

1 Like

I created a simple virus that infects any python file in your user folder. With more complex code, you might be able to infect other files as well. I would share the code if I could, but it is against the Replit TOS.

1 Like

I mean you can create bruteforce hackers but for a password that has 8 letters one number and a symbol that would take 50 years to hack

1 Like

can you share this it is my telegrame conacte me please

1 Like

I suggest you to tell us how you are gonna use the virus, I don’t think any of us want to be involved for providing the code, when you run the code for unethical use

3 Likes

Of course you can. I’ve done it before.

(We just can’t tell you how to make one though; that’s like giving you instructions for a mini-nuclear bomb, and even if it’s just for fun, you would still be able to use it for malicious purposes.)

Learn Bash or Batch. They’re a great way to make ethical viruses.