Introducing Media Dash

You could use it to build an AI, for example. (OpenAI is written in Python and uses Pytorch and other libraries.)

Good idea. Maybe in the future. Right now we are trying to expand the dev team, improve the website, add a page for Replit staff and moderators, and many other things.

1 Like

Hey! Iā€™d like to be a dev on this.

1 Like

What are your past experiences, what languages do you know? Could you link a few projects you would like me to see.

1 Like

Yes, that is it! I should really update that listā€¦

1 Like

My past experiences is bounties I guess. Iā€™ve completed 2 (i think) and have a few in the making. I know python html css js. I havenā€™t been making projects that much sry :frowning:

1 Like

Could you link a few of your existing projects you would want me to see?

1 Like

@prisems, Do you accept Python developers? I mean, I know enough html and js to collaborate with you and others on this amazing project. But because Iā€™m primarily a Python developer, I specialize in things like backend APIs and the like. As you may be aware, I am determined to be a part of any long-term project that will be held.

1 Like

For version 2 (https://replit.com/@ReplitMedia/ReplitMedia-V2?v=1#layout.draw) we will be using Python for quite a few thingsā€¦ possible in the future we may need a primary Python dev as we already have two Python developers.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty good with JavaScript, which obviously goes hand in hand with HTML and CSS. Here are some of my projects: Skeleton Loading, No Budget Flappy Bird, Intro to JS (this won 3rd in Tutorial Jam last year) and Noughts and Crosses (which is an online multiplayer game). I have many more projects, these were just taken from my Replit profile page.

I know Python, but my specialty is NodeJS. Iā€™d love to help out with development!

umm my webpage, but itā€™s down for redesign. maybe i could create a fullstack project (a quick one) to show my skills?

Sure!

ill work on this tomorrow.

1 Like

ok. Thanks for your time!

1 Like