Instructions.md updates not carrying through

Problem description:
I’m using Teams for Education. When I make changes to a project, they aren’t showing up for my students.

Expected behavior:
I imported Replit’s Python lessons (which are great). I wanted to add a little instruction to instructions.md file.

Actual behavior:
I can see the changes in my version, but when I published the project it didn’t show any of my changes to instructions.md. When I open my admin version it still shows the changes I made. I even copied the replit in hopes a fresh file would allow me to publish changes, but nothing I have tried actually pushes the changes through to my students.

Steps to reproduce:

Bug appears at this link:
I added instruction in lines 36-40 that do not show up for my students.
https://replit.com/@mg-csp-22-23/Exercise-2-Conditionals#instructions.md

Browser/OS/Device:

Upon inspecting the Repl you provided, I’m seeing two files with the name instructions.md. Please make sure you edit the one under Lesson rather than directly in the file tree.

Screen Shot 2023-02-03 at 8.54.41 AM

Oh, good! I figured it was something I was missing. I can see the changes now.

I suppose that’s also why the students could see the lesson plan document, another piece I was confused about. When I copied the replits to my Team, they had the double files show up and I didn’t make that connection of which ones would show in the forked versions, but looking back at lessons I created from scratch I notice it doesn’t default with double files. Makes sense! Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.