Improve Repl Identity

ay! nice. now to try and break it again

2 Likes

nvm, still broken:

2 Likes

It doesn’t let you run the function, but you can still just run something like this: subprocess.check_output([os.environ["REPLIT_CLI"], "identity", "create", "-audience=843f513d-232b-4407-8863-3f4504cefee7"]).decode('utf-8').strip() and it will output the identity key

2 Likes

ayo what lol XD, nvm then. How come?

1 Like

oh wait, I just realized, does it mean that they’ve made it so you can’t run functions from the code? I guess that’s a step forward, but most definitely still broken to the absolute max

1 Like

yeah, they just made it so you can’t run functions, but that doesn’t stop you from just generating the token “manually”
I do like what they’ve done, though, now they need to make variables in-accessable as well, since if you store you token in a variable, I can stop your code and just print out that variable to get your token.
The only way around that would be to never store the token in a variable and always call the your function to generate a new token when using it.

2 Likes

Ayo, check again, I just ran some code and it’s not working?

1 Like

I can still generate someone’s token

1 Like

oh how? really? I cannot XD

1 Like

I go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhkjkj

2 Likes

yes, but what is the vulnerability you found?

2 Likes

no can do buckaroo brrrrrrrrrr

2 Likes

ok, please, really, I need to report it and fix it…

2 Likes

im the bug hunter man not you >:(

2 Likes

ok, ok, ok, please I need to fix

1 Like

I’ve already reported it :dance:, and it’s being looked into right now.

2 Likes

ayo please, please can you just tell me what it is :sob: willing to pay for information, ok 100 cycles?

1 Like

bro :sob:, it’s so simple and uncomplicated I discovered it by accident while messing around with one of @OverdriveReplit’s repls.

2 Likes

:sob: ok but can you tell me I will pay you 100 cycles

1 Like

ill show you it but won’t tell you how to do it.

2 Likes