Im trying to make a 3D game in pygame and OpenGL but it wont work and I'm stumped

Question:
How do I make it work
Repl link:
https://replit.com/@s119708/3Dtest?v=1#main.py (feel free to make any adjustments to the files if you feel like it is necessary)

1 Like

Hi @s119708 , welcome back!
Could you share the error that you are facing?
Thanks!

2 Likes

you have everything you need to see the error just run the code

We can’t run the code without forking it to our accounts, which takes up space, which is why @NateDhaliwal requested that you provide the error here.

i see ill do that now

libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to open swrast: /nix/store/dg8mpqqykmw9c7l0bgzzb5znkymlbfjw-glibc-2.37-8/lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.38' not found (required by /nix/store/0lfnrz6nq5myv787cih78knzaqy9z9fc-mesa-23.1.9-drivers/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so) (search paths /nix/store/0lfnrz6nq5myv787cih78knzaqy9z9fc-mesa-23.1.9-drivers/lib/dri, suffix _dri)
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  151 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  3 (X_GLXCreateContext)
  Value in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  107
  Current serial number in output stream:  108

Perhaps try the solutions here:

I’m sorry I’m having trouble understanding how to do solution 1 I can send a join code if you want to show me what you mean

In your .replit file, you should see a nix channel variable. Change it to stable-23_05

I don’t think I have that file

All Repls have one, try showing hidden files.

Images

Dots

Show hidden files

the stable is already correct

what could maybe be the issue

Try Googling: python libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast.

1 Like

which one do I remove?

Screenshot 2024-02-22 15.49.02

None of those should be the issue, so I’m not sure.

1 Like