Im so special :)

yeah I know he invited some active users but invited like WAY more they just aren’t active XD (also exploits since he invited himself)

Those don’t count because he was testing a bug at the time, and previously you could invite yourself multiple times and it would count towards the invite badges.

1 Like

I know but he’s an active member so inviting just himself is a big step towards the five

I also like how you can invite someone even if they are already registered, and it will count. :sob:

1 Like

yeah I’ll accept yours is you accept mine XD

1 Like

I’ll take you up on that offer send your link ill send mine. (inv)

1 Like

you’re welcome :D.
I clicked it lol

2 Likes

Milo, thank you very much :).

1 Like

@not-ethan Hey your also super cool and following me would be super cool because I make cool stuff and I follow you cause your super cool and like my stuff is cool so yeah, cool

this updates in real time wow

2 Likes

We should start a petition to persuade Ethan to follow us. :dancer:

Yeah your also super cool and I’m super cool, I’m asking Ethan too follow me cause he’s super cool and so are you

2 Likes

ye
why obsessed with :dance:

wait how do i get a link

go to you’re profile summary and press the + invites and generate one

1 Like

it’s a common thing I do, but I enjoy doing it, and I’m also infatuated with :).

1 Like

And select 10 and no website or email, and boom: https://ask.replit.com/invites/LhEnSdMEbD

Edit: @not-ethan I just accepted my own Invintation? Thought this was fixed from your PR in discourse?

1 Like

wow we should be on topic

can’t find :0 pls help

wow we should be on topic