Im so special :)

I received a very rare badge that only 6 other people (including myself) have :dancer:. It’s one of the invite people badges, but I’m jealous that @not-ethan has the champion badge and is the only one who has it (invite 5 people).

4 Likes

Which badge is it? Is it even visible?

I think they are reffering to the promoter badge.

2 Likes

#promoterbadgebelike

You are lucky in two ways:

1. You have a cool badge
  2. You know people who are interested in coding XD
1 Like

The promoter badge is nothing compared to the champion badge, which is literally only held by @not-ethan xD. Just like other many badges he holds in his little inventory.

1 Like

I’m just gonna invite one of my friends and add this to my badge collection :sweat_smile: tomorrow

Edit: Hold up if I invite 5 of my friends on the forum do I get Champion? (I have 7 people who will do it just to read some posts and not come back lmao)

Only the promoter badge can be obtained from that; the other badges can be given if the people you invite obtain the basic (might be member) badge, which can be gained by meeting the requirements stated in trust levels.

1 Like

Oh, that’s a much harder task, I guess I’ll just get one of my friends to join :slight_smile:

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Badges Discussion

@not-ethan how many people have I invited XD

tbh I think he might have exploited something that incremented his invites by inviting himself a lot XD

You can view it here https://ask.replit.com/my/invited/redeemed

nice :smiley: thank you BTW can you credit me with the inv link in bio XD (or follow me that works) (you’re just so cool :pleading_face:)?

2 Likes

:skull:, best follow request I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

yes, best thing I could cook up

Message me around 2023-02-07T15:00:00Z ti remind me since him going to sleep in a few min

2 Likes

To be honest, it’s not just invites that matter; if you invite 20 people, but they’re not active or active enough, you won’t get the badges.

1 Like

oh I guess um you’re not following me cries in not important ok

1 Like

I know they were pretty active ig that’s why I got campaigner. But yeah I did actually invite 20 people

ethan got the champion badge

1 Like