I'm now a TL2 :(

I wasn’t applauding him lol, yeah I’m not the best with wording my posts

1 Like

A second look and the Bluetooth thing seems to mess with any connected Bluetooth devices, but then it also seems to mess with connected USB devices and basically anything possibly connected…
Crashing Chrome is easy, even this:

while (true) {  }

Can probably crash a tab, but that code… if left running long enough would likely crash your device and potentially actually damage connected devices.

3 Likes

oh my… does this warrant a perm or at least silence ban?

1 Like

Frankly, I don’t know and that’s not my decision to make (the Replit Staff decide what happens). Even if I did know what decision was made I don’t think I’d be entitled to ‘announce’ it publicly.

2 Likes

I see… ethan told me action has been taken but that he can’t say anything else

1 Like

woah that would’ve been an epic troll.

noo, I thought I wouldn’t be the newest member . @bigminiboss yes, those were some unwise actions :slight_smile:

I got silenced for 30 mins, but I wasn’t even online when I got silenced. I didn’t really get that punishment, but I got something worse. demotion

at least we’re on the same level now hehehehehehehaw

I’m sorry to see that you were demoted :slightly_frowning_face:. Reading these posts though it makes sense why.

2 Likes

The demotion probably isn’t moderator action, it’s a result of TL3 requirements. I believe you can’t be TL3 until something like 30 days after any silences/bans.

2 Likes

Its 6 months for silences and suspensions unless an admin manuly removes it after the action expired. All other requirements are a different time length

2 Likes

Oh crap it was really that bad…

1 Like

NOOO!!! no no no :frowning:

You can appeal since admins are able to remove it so then it wont count towards TL3.

smh, if they saw what I did, they wouldn’t remove it.

Also, grim cyclemaster? interesting

1 Like

They still can. Mod and admins can see all deleted posts.

Ian did that part

1 Like