I'm new here, I don't know what to do

everyone pls help. i am new to replit and i dont know how to code

If you don’t know how to code I’d recommend following along with the #100-days-of-code tutorial, where you can learn how to code in Python as a complete beginner!

Just go to https://replit.com/learn/100-days-of-python/hub?utm_source=widget to get started!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, @AaravBal! What language(s) are you interested in learning? If you want some excellent recourses go to #resource. Do you have any specific questions that you would like me to answer?

2 Likes

thanks a million dude

1 Like

id like to kno how 2 do block based coding. also no i do not have any speicific questions but i might once i get started coding so i might ask later

@JayAySeaOhBee14 advice is the best and feel free to always ask (but do not necessarily expect code as answer as that would be too easy :slight_smile: )

1 Like

hahaha :sweat_smile: okay dude. thanks a million 2 u all

1 Like

why did you ping me lol

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

Replit does not currently support command block coding. I suggest Code.org or scratch.mit.edu to learn command block coding.

1 Like

Because you said that you’d answer @AaravBal’s questions.

1 Like

and just crediting the advice to you.

2 Likes

I would not say the would help, as they don’t even know block coding. Something like scratch, or at least the 100 days tut would be better.

2 Likes