I'm looking for team members for a Python project

@AMDryzen5600X, @RixTheTyrunt, @TaokyleYT / @s3D27ZHOU, @sonicx180 If you want to be active contributors to the project, I’d be happy to accept you as a friend and fellow developer. I’ll await active confirmation from all four of you.

I’m okay with that
Just keep in mind that I’m seldom busy so I won’t actually be able to write a significant amount of code there

okay, thanks, I’ll keep it in mind.

Yo can I help? I got a decent bit o’ Python knowledge.

I would love to do this! I have experience with Python Socket.io and Multiplayer chat apps in Python!

sure yeah why not it would be fun.

I dont mind ill invite you

I dont see it, are you sure you invited me?

If I could, I would :frowning:. What I mean by this is that my python experience is below (very below) standards. I only really specialize in HTML. Sorry for any inconvienience :confused:. I best get back on track to learning python for future opportunities like this.

@not-ethan can you delete this post for me?

I’ve never worked with Captcha, but I could help with everything else. My area of expertise is NodeJS, so I’m not an experienced Python developer, but I’m confident I could assist.

I’m in!

I think the project is probably done given that this was 2 months ago.

2 Likes

He really responded 2 month’s later :skull:

1 Like

Sigma notation is a function in math that represents adding numbers under a variable, with the number written on top of the equation being the final number added. Think of it as a “reverse factorials” ordeal.

I wasn’t talking about you.

1 Like