I was granted cycles for an unknown reason

Hello,

This is my first post here, so please let me know if I’m doing anything wrong, but I have used discourse before.

Anyway, I’ve been using replit for years now and with the recent revamp of the talk/publish page, I received 22 cycles. I am aware I had 22 cycles from the talk forum, which made sense.

However, recently, I was granted another 60 cycles. I don’t know where these came from and I’d just like to know. I don’t want to be a false positive for fraud or anything.

Please can someone explain to me why the extra 60 were granted?

Thanks,

Kaden

2 Likes

I have also got it from replit but reason is not know, I have asked @IanAtCSTeach hope he will shed some light soon on this.

1 Like

Hey, @KadenBlox welcome to the forums.

You received 60 cycles if you have done that forum asking if you would like them, if you purchase other virtual currency, and what you would like to buy with cycles. Took a look and this was around late April 2022.

2 Likes

Hi @KadenBlox welcome to the community! You should have received an email when you are gifted cycles that explain why they were awarded, but I think @not-ethan is correct, it will relate to completing a survey for Replit in the past.

2 Likes

Oh! I do believe I completed a survey a few weeks ago, I don’t remember what it was about but I remember it

Awesome! I would love to see even more cycle-earning opurtinities like this one in the future

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.