I want to connect a squarespace domain to replit

ok so, i own zirco.org and i want to connect it to the replit bc my replit has a long long name due to the update, rn zirco.org just redirects you to the replit but i want the replit url to also be zirco . org, right now im using squarespace so anyone know how i get info off squarespace to add to replit cause i would still like the fowarding to work & the replit url to be zirco . org

Hi @caly1687! The reason that traditional custom domain linking on Replit was removed is because traditional repl.co hosting is being removed from Replit. It is being replaced by deployments (replit.app). You can link a custom domain to deployments. Repls require a paid plan/connected credit card to host but will still be able to have custom domains (so long as the repl hosts a website).

1 Like

so basicly, to connect my domain to a replit, i gotta pay?

Yes, I’m afraid that you’ll have to.

damn bro, well atleast i can read but thanks btw ur profile for portfolio is offline, u gotta fix that.

Hey @caly1687!

Please mark this post as the solution if it solved your problem so people with the same issue can easily find the solution.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.