I used replit to make an Alist web disk, but now replit can't be opened by clicking on the Blank I created. It says "You can't run this Repl right now."

*Problem description:
/When I open this blank I created in replit, it always pops"You can’t run this Repl right now.This Repl is unavailable at the moment.If you are the owner of this Repl and believe you should be able to run it, please contact support."
/At that time, I was trying to associate the github account using alist. It seems that after I associated the github account in replit, the page showed an error and could not be opened. I don’t know whether it was caused by this
/当我在replit中打开我创建的这个blank时,它总是弹出弹窗,窗口内写着"You can’t run this Repl right now.This Repl is unavailable at the moment.If you are the owner of this Repl and believe you should be able to run it, please contact support."
/当时我正在想办法使用alist关联github账号,貌似在replit中关联了github账号后,这个页面就弹窗报错,打不开了,我不知道是否因此导致的.
/

Expected behavior:
/I want to know if I can fix this “blank” I created? I still use alist for organizing my own web disk.
/我想知道是否能修复好我创建的这个"blank"?我仍在使用alist用于整理自己的网盘.

Actual behavior:

Steps to reproduce:

**Bug appears at this link:https://replit.com/@GFred233/GFShare#data/config.json

**Browser/OS/Device:*edge,Chrome. Windows11. *

Hey @GFred233!

I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues. We are looking into this and will follow up soon.

Hi @GFred233 and thanks for your question. Under Replit’s terms of service (4.7) we are unable to allow our users to host file sharing programs that distribute copyright music, movies, or TV shows without the permission of the copyright owner.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.