I receive warning from replit "Mining crypto is against Replit`s Terms"

Question: Hello, I received a message that I am breaking the rules, namely that I mine cryptocurrencies. But this is not so, I use automation for an online game in which you need to find a hash to perform actions. How can this problem be solved?

Replit Profile: https://replit.com/@artur961609

1 Like

Hey @artur961609 welcome to the forums!

Please appeal since we are unable to help you here.

1 Like

I am getting an error in this site
“500 Internal Server Error
If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application’s log file and/or the web server’s log file to find out what went wrong.”

1 Like

Odd let me tell the people that can fix that

1 Like

Thank you, I will be grateful

1 Like

Hey Artur,

yes mining crypto is against Replit ToS, if you think it was an error, please appeal in : contact.moderation.repl.co, remember to be respectful in your application!

1 Like

Thanks for the answer, but this site doesn’t work for me.

1 Like

That’s odd. The link from Hugo works for me.

1 Like

I’m from Ukraine, maybe because of this?

1 Like

Hmm, what do you see when you click on the link?

1 Like

I am getting an error in this site
“500 Internal Server Error
If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application’s log file and/or the web server’s log file to find out what went wrong.”

1 Like

I have reported it and someoody said they will look at it in a little bit.

2 Likes

Hi @artur961609 I’m working on fixing this for you! I can see the error in the logs, but unfortunately I’m struggling to recreate it. Would you mind sending a screen recording of you attempting to access the site. Thanks!

2 Likes

UPDATE

I’ve pushed out a possible fix, so let me know if it works!

2 Likes

Hi. Thank you very much, everything worked!

1 Like

But a new problem appeared, after trying to confirm the appeal I get the following error

1 Like

Yep I see it, i’m looking into it, sorry about this.

1 Like

Would you mind trying to load the page again, so I can see something.

1 Like

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ve identified the error as a problem with Repl Auth. I’ll implement a fix for now and raise a bug report with Replit later.

2 Likes