I need to swap my email but it is my schools email so I cant reset password and I don't know what my password is because I signed in with google

I need to swap my email but it is my schools email so I cant reset password and I don’t know what my password is because I signed in with google. I did recently set up my phone number and was wondering if there was a way to reset my password and change my email through there as the county I am in will be terminating our accounts from logging into replit

Browser/OS/Device: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 14541.0.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/114.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Replit Profile: https://replit.com/@LouisRieder

Hello,

I’m sorry but we can not switch your emails. You could fork or copy any old projects to a new account if you can still log in with google.

1 Like

Welcome to Ask! If you can still sign into the account, you might be able to disconnect the Google account and change emails that way. Once the Google account is disconnected you should be able to set a password. You should probably obtain permission from your school first before taking control of a school account.

3 Likes