murry.left(10)
  murry.right(20)
  murry.pensize(width=5)
  murry.color("green")
  murry.left(45)
for x in range(1):
  murry.forward(20)
  murry.left(49)

Hello @Madisonwa, welcome to the community!

Please edit your post’s code to be formatted like this:

```languagename
Your code here
```

So that it is easier for staff and members of the community to help you with your issue!

Also see this guide on how to share your code:

PS: if you cannot edit your post, please read around a little to increase your trust level and let you access editing your posts.

cc: @QwertyQwerty88 @dragonhunter1 @MattDESTROYER

1 Like

@Madisonwa I have edited your title as, I guess you are frustrated, certain words should not be used

1 Like

Well I already edited it, but yeah.

sorry. my math teacher started us on this website and i need help creating another circle beside the other one to like make a tree ? an anyone help

So what are you trying to do? Your code draws circles on top of each other … so read carefully what i wrote :slight_smile:

1 Like

i need to make them go beside each other in like a circle to make a tree like all around

Ok, well draw the circles in different positions

It is a math problem … i already gave you an hint you draw on top, so think how you would move the pen (turtle) if you were doing on paper … same in turtle/python

1 Like

you would move it up and them left(10) and right (20)?

try it :slight_smile: and see what you get

1 Like

don’t ask us, just try it and see if it works, if it doesn’t, try plugging in different numbers. experiment with it

coding is confusing…

It’s not really, just a lot of trial and error, like most things. just don’t give up! :slight_smile:

i can’t give up or i fail…

Do not get discouraged. It takes some tries and you will feel it see it gets less confusing< But you need to try and see

1 Like

^^^
what I meant but said better

1 Like

yea. its not working…

Well … we were typing at the same time :slight_smile:

1 Like

then try again with different numbers. make sure you’re changing the position and then drawing.