I have an issue with Replit and Svelte projects

I have found the same problem. It has happened both with a brand new repl and with an existing one. Both were running Svelte, whereas other repls which do not use Svelte came up fine.

It alternates between “Connected” and “Connecting” messages in the bottom-right corner, and a progress bar that alternates between “Booting Repl” and “ready”.

1 Like

It also continually alternates between the “Run” button and “Working” with a spinner beside it.

The brand new repl that doesn’t work is “SvelteDialog2”, if that helps.

I’m told that I can’t include media or links in my post. Not sure how to show you a screenshot!

Try going to Repl.it problems - Album on Imgur

@IanAtReplit If you look at my screenshots (linked above), the repl.it IDE cycles forever between “connected” and “reconnecting”. This does not happen for other repl.it projects (even similar ones like Sveltekit), but it does happen every time I create a plain Svelte project. There is clearly something wrong with the way your scripts are running a Svelte project.

I have an existing Svelte project that won’t run now, and new projects don’t either.

1 Like

Hi @gramie I’ve moved your posts out of the other topic because their issue was solved and yours might be related, but isn’t yet resolved.

I don’t have any experience with Svelte so I’ve posted this in #bug-reports for a member of Replit Support to take a look.

1 Like

I have the same issue with all my Svelte projects! Since this morning: stuck in connecting…/disconnected/connecting…

2 Likes

Issue seems to be resolved after it was escalated! Awsome :pray:

2 Likes

Mine is working again too. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you both for getting in touch to confirm that it’s working again. I’ll close this topic for now but if there are any other issues please post again!

1 Like