I do not see the Version Control icon on the left

I do not see the Version Control icon on the left so i can upload my Replit code to Github to share with my professor. Sorry this is my first time doing this. I did create a free account on Replit and Github, not sure if this matters.

Welcome to the community!
Are you referring to the Git tab? If so, it should be under “Tools”, Git.
If not, can you show a screenshot and share your browser and OS please?

1 Like

The version control tab in Tools is now named “Git”. See the Git documentation for more: https://docs.replit.com/category/using-git-on-replit

1 Like

I’m not sure how to take the work I have done here on Replit and save it to Github. I see the Github on the right but I’m not sure what to enter into the “Remote - Enter Remote URL”

I’m not sure how to take the work I have done here on Replit and save it to Github. I see the Github on the right but I’m not sure what to enter into the “Remote - Enter Remote URL”

If you already have a GitHub project, enter the full URL to the project homepage
If not, enter the name and description of the git you want to create, set it to either public or private, and click the blue create button below
After everything you should click the return button on the top left corner, select which branch you want to edit, wait until it loads, and everything done

Hit “Create Repository on GitHub” and the Remote will automatically get filled out