I checked that students will be under 13 years of age, but still requiring information

I am not sure if I am doing something wrong, but I have only ever gotten it to work one time. I create the Team check that there will be students under 13 years of age, then when I share the link in manage team members, the sign up page appears with information (Git Hub, Google or email) instead of just username and password.

Upon further trying, it only works in my Google Chrome, not incognito, nor safari, nor my colleagues chrome, nor safari, nor edge.

When you make a team you need to select the box saying you will have students less than 13

Yup, that’s exactly what I did, and for some reason it always requires a real login.

Hey @nxchauvin!

We have changed the way our privacy invite system works. We will now ask you when you first create a team if your students are under 13 years of age, as opposed to having the checkbox in the invite modal.

To change the behavior of an invite link from normal to privacy, you can use the https://replit.com/~/cli/team/update-invite/ CLUI tool!