I can't fork my own repl

i’m trying to fork MY OWN REPL and it says that it violates Repl.it TOS please help me. Thx!

Welcome to the community, @DhairyaPatel26!

Could you provide us a link to your Repl?

1 Like

Hey @DhairyaPatel26, welcome to the community!

Please provide a link to your Repl as @savardo said.

Also, here is Replit’s ToS. Your Repl probably breaking a rule in Section 4. Prohibited Actions.

here it is https://replit.com/@DhairyaPatel26/prmsmc

Idk what to tell you, I can’t run the repl or view the code, so you are most likely (as Qwerty said) violating something in the ToS, not necessarily section 4, but just something in there probably. Hope this helps! :smiley:

No eaglercraft servers

Hey there @DhairyaPatel26,

We are sad to say that Microsoft (Parent company of Mojang, creator of Minecraft) have filed copyright claims (DMCA – Digital Millennium Copyright Act). According to Wikipedia, a DMCA is:

It criminalizes production and dissemination of technology, devices, or services intended to circumvent measures that control access to copyrighted works

Therefore, these are going to be banned in the future on replit since eaglercraft allows one to access Minecraft without the restrictions, regulation, and $26.95 USD fee.

“Digital Millennium Copyright Act - Wikipedia”. En.Wikipedia.Org, 2020,
---- Digital Millennium Copyright Act - Wikipedia.

Should i delete it? (I have already bought minecraft)

1 Like

yeah, delete it. the servers probably got shut down anyways, so the only real benefit here is if you wanted to play singleplayer on 1.5.2

I mean like the servers still work but still should I delete it?

Same thing happened to ayunami2000’s repl and others

Hi @DhairyaPatel26 I recommend you delete the Repl. Thank you for checking.

Thank you very much!

it’s being deleted very soon

What about all the other Eaglercraft(X) repls?

They are being reported and Replit staff are deleting those also

2 Likes

Finished! it’s deleted

2 Likes

Anything else to add on?

1 Like