I cannot access my repl

Description of the problem (please keep it simple and short): I cannot access my repl, nor does it run

Explain what you were trying to do: I was just trying to edit a part of my newer Uranus 2

P.S.: I don’t know where to put problems with Replit itself, so I though this’d be a great place. Mods can move this thread if they wanted to.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting @RixTheTyrunt I can’t see any breach of TOS so it might be due to a false positive. I’ll ask if someone from the Replit team can investigate further and unblock if your Repl meets TOS.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

3 Likes

Howdy Rix! This error may appear because of a number of reasons. Usually it should have already disappeared, but if it hasn’t I’ll do my best to manually resurrect it :).

A few things that typically cause these errors include consuming too many resources within a short time period or using too much egress. It could also be an error on our side and your workspace might have crashed.

2 Likes

Okay, I took a look. That modal should disappear in ~5 minutes of it appearing, but if it happens continuously perhaps make a fork and before running your code see if theres anything that could hog too many resources :).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.