I am... leaving for good (for at least a while)

EDIT: please don’t take this as I’m ghosting you but I will not respond (email notifs are turned off… yes I had those) and I also have a 24/7 script on mainsite running to cancel notifs, but you can still reach me mainsite since I still get email notifs for that (yes I am weird ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

I recently told @not-ethan this but yesterday was the last “free” day that I had so yeah I’ll be leaving and cutting contact from today forward, I was hoping to get @IanAtCSTeach to make an option to go on hiatus to keep being TL3 but it seems they haven’t gotten back to me (essentially, if I go on break now I’m pretty sure that requirements has something to do with the percentage of days visited to account age so yeah I’d be basically crawling my way up; for the next year or smth if I leave).

I will only be leaving the forums since this is more time-consuming so you can catch me on replit. I have a bit of time so you can ask me questions for a little…

ok :face_holding_back_tears: well you guys all have a nice life and I love this community more and any other I’ve been apart of and as you can see bye my hiatus (where I slowed down to like 1;/3 or my activity) and my reluctance to leave, I’ve been struggling through this factor for a while and really didn’t want it to affect you guys but it has come to this :frowning:

7 Likes

You will be missed. :frowning:
If I may ask, why are you leaving again?

2 Likes

oh yes I called it an external factor because … the reason is a bit private

2 Likes

Close. Its just days visited in the past x days (x being the TL3 time period).

Sad to see you go though. Still need to bring it up but we have a lot of important things that need to get done to. Will bring it up around the 18th at the latest

6 Likes

ok :face_holding_back_tears: well you guys all have a nice life and I love this community more and any other I’ve been apart of and as you can see bye my hiatus (where I slowed down to like 1;/3 or my activity) and my reluctance to leave, I’ve been struggling through this factor for a while and really didn’t want it to affect you guys but it has come to this :frowning:

4 Likes

And you wont be demoted for a while based on your current stats. So I would of bring it up by thne

7 Likes

It’s ok, idk what you have going on rn but it is most definitely more important than some randos online. :slight_smile: Take all the time you need bro.

7 Likes

Sorry to see you go. You will be missed.

7 Likes

No, you’re all important to me :smiley:

6 Likes

Ty, but your personal life should come first.

6 Likes

Thank you, I too believe this but you should know I’ve never been more involved in a community o7

8 Likes

See you T-T o7

6 Likes

byeeeee.

(this will probably get marked by the bot as a 2 or smth)

srsly though we’ll miss you man 07

4 Likes

*randos

@QwertyQwerty88 take that.

2 Likes

can u make a bot of yourself so i can still talk to you :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

cya @bigminiboss T-T o7 o7 o7 o7 o7

3 Likes

Behold, the official bigminiboss alt account:
https://replit.com/@smallmaxworker

3 Likes

Behold the fruits of peer pressure of @PikachuB2005

2 Likes

Bye @bigminiboss, we will miss you very much :<.

3 Likes

Good bye, friend. o7

3 Likes