When I use SSH to create and edit a file in a static HTML, CSS, and JS Repl the website doesn’t always host the file immediately–I have to edit in the web editor before it gets served.
Despite not editing the file in the Replit web editor, the static Repl should automatically serve my new file.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new HTML, CSS, and JS Repl
- Setup SSH
- Open the Repl in VSCode (it might work using plain SSH + echo “example” > example.txt)
- Attempt to access the file from URL. This should not work.
- Open the file in the Replit web editor
- Edit the file
- Try again to access the file from URL. It should work this time.
Brave 1.50.119 / Windows 11 Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 / Dell Inspiron 5680