So, I have been trying to replace multiple texts with the same words and stuff in phone, I lost my pc, and in have been coding with my phone, and I don’t know do can replace texts in phone, I really need some help
I would recommend you to install the replit app for this
- Select any occurance of that word to replace. (You can use the replit provided cursor for it.
- Click on the selected text
- A menu should popup. Select the action of replacing!
- Do ctrl+F either in app or web
- Find the word to replace
- Click “select all occurances”
- Either click on replace all button or just write whatever you want to replace (you will have multiple cursors which is cool)
Wow this is helpful, I didn’t even know i could this! thanks!