How to fork my replit from one account to another?

How to fork my replit from one account to another ? I tried CLUI but getting message “You do not have a permission to fork this repl”

Thank you

Hey @ParulBhatia2!

Are you trying to copy your Repl from one personal account to another, between two teams, or from a team to a personal account?

If you are trying to copy the Repl from a team into another team, you can use our share link feature from the projects page: https://docs.replit.com/teams-edu/copying-projects-other-teams

How to fork my replit from one account to another ? I tried CLUI but getting message “You do not have a permission to fork this repl”

I’m not sure if this is it, but you don’t use the CLUI to fork a repl from one team to another. Just click on the three dots to the right of the repl name in Teams and select Copy Project. You’ll have the option to select the team you want to copy (i.e. fork) it to.

1 Like

Is the account you’re using a part of that specific team? If not, it is probably private causing the permission denied error. Your account will either have to be a part of that team or that Repl will have to be made public (I’m not sure if this is possible with Teams for Edu).