How to download all of my REPLITS?

How can I download all of my Replit projects without manually going into each one and downloading? For reference, I am in a Replit Education Team with over 30 replit projects and I’d like to download all of them in bulk.

The Replit team was “supposedly” working on a export tool that was supposed to be released last month. However, I have created a slightly more inconvenient bulk repl downloader previously and will share it with you once I locate it.

This is merely a bookmarklet (only a few hundred characters long) with no graphql. If the moderators are still dissatisfied by this, feel free to reach out and I’ll promptly get rid of the bookmarklet.

Also, I didn’t feel like converting this to an actual bookmarklet because they are extremely hard to debug.

To download your team repls, navigate to replit.com/team/your-team-name, then paste this into the browser console.

let queue = [];
for (let stack of Array.from(document.querySelectorAll(".stack")).filter((e,i)=>i%2==0)){
    for (let assignment of Array.from(Array.from(stack.children).at(-1).children).slice(1)){
        queue.push(assignment.children[0].children[0].children[0].children[0].children[1].children[0].children[0].href + ".zip");
    }
}
setInterval(()=>{window.open(queue.shift())}, 500);

Your browser should now start prompting you to download your repls (I intentionally delayed it so that the next repl would start downloading with a delay of 500ms).

1 Like

Thanks so much for sharing! Is there a version of this that works for all replits for a user?

Hi @MichaelDArgenio !
There are some made by community members:

2 Likes