How to create team

Im struggling to create a team. I wanted to create a friend team but that section is gone. Please help

Hey @supremewyn welcome to the forums!

Can you share a screenshot? I havent heard anything about Teams for Friends being removed

1 Like

That weird. Going to ask Replit staff tommorow when they are back to work

1 Like

I noticed this too a while back. Pretty sure they’re just slowing down the creation of Teams so it doesn’t confuse things even more while they deprecate/remove Teams for Edu

This was reported before.

Try Logging out then back in or somthing like that, if they are slowing things down, maybe there is a chance for it to appear one of the times you log in?
PS: Good Luck!

Thanks for your patience! As a part of the Teams for Edu depreciation, we’ve also removed the ability to create new Teams for Friends. The option to sign up for Teams for Friends has been paused and will no longer appear. However, any existing Teams for Friends will not be impacted.

3 Likes

Why were we not told about this in an official manner? I know many people have a lot of stuff on teams for friends and would lose tens if not hundreds of hours of work when its deleted

1 Like

Great and valid question! My apologies for any confusion. I’ve edited my previous response. At this time, there are no plans to depreciate Teams for Friends. We’ve only disabled the creation of new Teams for Friends.

3 Likes

Will it continue after Teams for EDU is removed?
Why was it paused in the first place, though?

2 Likes

Probably as I guessed (not sure though): since they’re dealing with all of the EDU teams, then any new Teams could make things a bit more confusing and complex. Not any specifics, and they’re not trying to get rid of it either.

3 Likes

Wait, why and will they come back?! :grimacing:

1 Like

Thank you for addressing your concerns. This is all the information we have available to share at this time. We’ll be sure to communicate more as updates are made available to us.

1 Like

Ok make sure you tell the person who created the topic when you do! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.