How solve prompt problem?

plz guys give me ans…

Hey @AjayBambhaniya, welcome to the community!

Thank you for your post and sorry that you are experiencing issues however, the Replit support team may not be able to help you with this issue if you do not give us additional information.

Without knowing the error there won’t be much we can do to help you.

The more information you provide at the start, the easier it will be to identify if your problem is an issue or a misunderstanding.

4 Likes

what problem? Please share some detail

4 Likes

Read minds, we cannot. Give us more detail on the problem, so we can assist you with it.

1 Like

when i am write prompt(“”) then when program run then replit say prompt is not defined…

Txs sir for replaying…

when i am write prompt then run the code then replit say it… prompt is not Defined…

ok what language and is prompt a function form a library that was imported (as i am not aware of a language having such command).

javascript node.js ,when i run code in index.js then properly run but when i make another file in same folder then use prompt in those file then reflect erorr like prompt is not defined…

1 Like

That’s because Replit will only run index.js. It runs a specific file and not the most recent one. You can change this in the .replit hidden file if you’d like. If you want to use the other file you’ll need to import it into index.js. That’s outside my area of expertise though.

3 Likes

why am i getting error writing prompt in node.js
error: prompt is not defined at Object anonymns

Welcome to Ask @Sai-VamshiVams7! You can use prompt in NodeJS by doing the following:

2 Likes

It helped Thanks :pray: :+1: