How Do I Remove “Poetry env list --full-path”?

Question:
Whenever I click to run there is a line
“poetry env list --full-path”
I get frustrated because of this line
can you tell me step by step how can i disable this

Replit Profile: https://replit.com/@singhtrivender4

1 Like

Go to the left window where you have the file names listed. there are packages under it, you have to delete poetry.lock. It also appears in my new files, it’s a package that is automatically generated in new files, but then I didn’t figure out how to delete it by default, instead of deleting it manually :frowning:

In the Files sidebar, go to the 3 dots at the top > Show Hidden Files >.replit file. Once in the .replit file, enter this line below the entrypoint line:

disableGuessImports = true

Welcome to the forums, @singhtrivender4!
This is not an error, and is most likely a small bug with Replit. You can remove this message by adding disableInstallBeforeRun = true to the top your .replit file.

To locate the .replit file, just click the next to “Files” then click “Show hidden files”. Then click on the .replit file to open it.

Images

Dots

Show hidden files

I would strongly discourage this, as it could mess up your Repl, as Poetry is the package manager that Replit uses.

That won’t do anything to solve the issue.

3 Likes

Thanks for your usefull advices !!!
I am a beginner at Replit and I am used to google answers, but it is better to find it at this forum, thank again :blush: )

Since poetry.lock is autogenerated, it’s safe to remove, though it won’t fix the issue.

1 Like

No problem! I love helping out on the forums.

I wasn’t sure, but good to know.

2 Likes

More info:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.