How do I keep a repl always on?

How do I keep a repl always on?

Buy the ‘core’ package.

@Kancel-Kultcha actually that is irrelevant. To keep a repl always on, you’ll have to purchase a Reserved VM Deployment (which is not included with the Core plan). See replit.com/pricing for more information.

Replit used to have a feature called “always on” but it was removed with the old hosting. Now deployments are the only way.

3 Likes

Are you a customer of core?

Alright thanks a lot

1 Like

I get Core for free for my contributions to this forum. However you can see what the perks of Core are by visiting the sites I linked to in my first post.

2 Likes

You can’t anymore. Try to deploy, if you can. For jupyter notebooks for study, replit do not work anymore.

Oh right, because I deployed something because i was under the impression that I have 6,000,000 seconds of processing time included in my package per month. Have i incurred additional costs for this deployment?

The compute units do not directly equate to any unit of time as far as I know. To check if you’ve gone over your limit, visit https://replit.com/account#resource-usage.

2 Likes

It only uses compute units up per second upon a request.

1 Like

Okay, so if I auto deploy, this is not always on?
To have this, I have to pay for additional cost?

1 Like

Autoscale deployments wake up when a request is made to the server.
If your Repl does not have a server, then yes, you will need to pay extra for the Reserved VM.
Otherwise, an Autoscale deployment should be just fine.

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.