How do I fix this nginx bug on my eaglercraft server

Okay, so from the screenshot you can obviously see there is an Nginx bug and I really need to fix it because it is stopping me from starting up my Minecraft server again. This Minecraft server is for my school and has a lot of amazing builds stored in it.

![Screenshot 2022-12-12 11.14.53 AM|531x330 (upload://xQJuH0qykrxxUM9q8C3H8K2BOVG.png)
If you want to look at the repl for yourself and fork it look up the account JaxonMurdock on replit and look at the repls made, pick the one that’s called JaxonNadbServerU18BAJLII

Hello JaxonMurdock!
The issue with your server is in the permissions.yml file.
Below is an image of your permissions.yml file:

This file should be empty as seen bleow in my permissions.yml file:

You can find this file at java/bukkit_command/permissions.yml

Hope this fixes your issue! Have a great day.

2 Likes

Holy, thank you so much for helping :smiley: I really appreciate it

don’t forget to pop them a like and mark the answer as solution

2 Likes

I just tried it and it isn’t working :frowning: I think it might be something wrong with the plugins

Let me take another look at it, give me a few minutes.

Hey @JaxonMurdock,
I wasn’t able to find the issue with your server, and it was really confusing me.
You could try creating a new server, and not chaning anything to see if that works and go from there.
To use the latest version of Eaglercraft click here

Good luck!

@JaxonMurdock Whatever files you are receiving errors on, delete entirely and recreate. I had image files become randomly corrupted Friday night, and that fixed it for me. Not sure of the cause. Hope that helps!

I forked their repl, and no errors were logged, just on the client it couldn’t connect to the server at that address.

Welcome to the community! This seems like you need help with the code , so I’ll move this to code help.

Yeah that’s the problem but I don’t get why