How can I run dotnet entity framework in a repl?

I am attempting to use Entity Framework migrations in my .NET Core Web Api project.

Replit link: https://replit.com/@djamessmith03/gwent-patch-info

I am following a dotnet core CLI guide in order to get started with Entity Framework (targeting a local SQLite db).

I have run dotnet tool install -g dotnet-ef and dotnet add package Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Design in order to install the tool. I did get a warning when doing so:

Tools directory '/home/runner/.dotnet/tools' is not currently on the PATH environment variable.
If you are using bash, you can add it to your profile by running the following command:

cat << \EOF >> ~/.bash_profile
# Add .NET Core SDK tools
export PATH="$PATH:/home/runner/.dotnet/tools"
EOF

You can add it to the current session by running the following command:

export PATH="$PATH:/home/runner/.dotnet/tools"

You can invoke the tool using the following command: dotnet-ef
Tool 'dotnet-ef' (version '7.0.2') was successfully installed.

I have done as the warning suggested and ran: export PATH="$PATH:/home/runner/.dotnet/tools"

Afterwards I try to invoke entity framework (according to an external guide): dotnet ef migrations add InitialCreate
Here is the result:

A fatal error occurred. The required library libhostfxr.so could not be found.
If this is a self-contained application, that library should exist in [/home/runner/.dotnet/tools/.store/dotnet-ef/7.0.2/dotnet-ef/7.0.2/tools/net6.0/any/].
If this is a framework-dependent application, install the runtime in the global location [/usr/share/dotnet] or use the DOTNET_ROOT environment variable to specify the runtime location or register the runtime location in [/etc/dotnet].

The .NET runtime can be found at:
  - https://aka.ms/dotnet-core-applaunch?missing_runtime=true&arch=x64&rid=ubuntu.20.04-x64&apphost_version=6.0.0

I’m probably doing something wrong, anyone able to steer me in the right direction? Is doing this kind of thing in a Repl possible?