High ping in my project NodeJS and HTML

Hi. A few days ago I found a “very good” proxy for my project. I want to do like a explorer… but when I try It with Twitch for example, that requiers a lot of data transmision and constante buffer updates It goes very lag and stops to much. With youtube goes right in HD but in more stops too.
I have done a conexion speed test and the ping is 177 ms.
Can someome help? The proxy is in NodeJS but has visual HTML.
How can I reduce the ping? I can do something?

Thanks for the help.

Importance Preface if you are using this at school

Replit is currently experiencing a lot of backlash for allowing students to use proxies to bypass school restrictions. This puts replit in a bad light and causes replit to be banned from schools through no fault of it’s own. Please respect this.

Sorry to disappoint you, but the usage of proxies is unadvisable on Replit.
Item 24 of Section 4 of the Replit Terms of Service prohibits:

Use the Service to create a proxy with the purpose of circumventing any firewall or other access control measure

Therefore, Replit is likely to automatically block any Repl containing a proxy, and those that are not blocked automatically may be reported. This does not specifically forbid all proxies, but due to this most proxies are generally taken down.

Additionally, Replit tends to automatically kill any repls that attempt to access HTTP proxies.

3 Likes

Ok, bad news for me. I don’t know that. Thanks for the info.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.