Hi I'm JayAySeaOhBee14!

Hey y’all! :wave:

I’m JayAySeaOhBee14, but PLEASE just refer to me as Jay (no need to type out the entire alphabet). It’s nice to meet you guys!

I love programming and use Replit all the time. I am realativley new to Replit, (about 4 or 5 months I think…) and even newer to ask.replit! I know some of you guys from the comment sections on diffrent repl’s (@bigminiboss, @GiggaPoggers, @QwertyQwerty88, @hugoondev, and @MiloCat) but look forward to getting to know all of you!

I do HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and Python, and am currentlty learning, C, Node.js, react, and others.

Some of my projects include:

Sick Beats Visualizer
The Euclidean Experience
Midpoint Graph
Math Art 2.0

Thanks for being such a great community and I can’t wait to meet more of you!

17 Likes

nice have a great time here and here’s a mandatory @anon45021817 ping to give you a random joke :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hey @JayAySeaOhBee14! You’ve actually been programming on Replit longer than I have XD

Great to have you here on Ask!

3 Likes

I just checked and its 5 months lol.

EDIT: I was just guessing with the 6/7 but yah its more like 4/5 but its cool that we started at the same time!

4 Likes

That’s still longer than me XD. I joined in like, uhh, can’t remember but just a few months ago

2 Likes

Welcome @JayAySeaOhBee14 ! Glad to have you in the Ask community!

4 Likes

Welcome :D!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! You’ve got some cool Repls! I love the Euclidean Experience parody site, and the Sick Beats Visualizer is amazing!

5 Likes

Why did the gum cross the road? It was stuck to the chicken’s foot! Anyways welcome to the community.

2 Likes

Welcome to this community :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you guys so much!

1 Like

Nice to meet you Jay

2 Likes

imagine forgetting not ethan

1 Like

Welcome to the community! plz don’t start the trend by pinging me. no matter what @QwertyQwerty88 tells you :smiley:

Rookie numbers. My account is 3 years old. Of course that’s 1 year 11 months inactive but it’s still there.

2 Likes

@sonicx180 omg, what is this? I am just reading this lol

1 Like

uh ohh. nothing. no trends today

@sonicx180 Are you by any chance lying?

uhh, not by a chance. Not even by a 99% chance

Good… Good… You know what’ll happen right?