Hey there i just need some help on coding

how do i get better to all kind of things in programing

btw i have tired some learn websites before but i think i don’t took much of my time into it but now i’ll be sure i will take all my time into it so i can get better to coding

I mean, practice? There’s not much else to say about it. To get better at coding, just practice. I recommend not Google searching or just asking AI if you run into problems.

In my opinion, the hardest part about coding is figuring out how to do something on your own. Maybe I’m just not a good problem solver (which I’m probably not), but I think the best way to learn is to want to make something, and figuring it out completely on your own.

1 Like

oh ok thanks for help, i will see if it works next time i need help

Replit has tutorials on all types of programming on the main website. They may be worth a look if you want to learn.

oh ok thansk for help, i’ll give it a try

hey i just want to tell there is not Solution as you can learn coding on all types of ways
and thanks for the help to all who have replied to this post

What might help is to pick challenges an dprojects of greater size, and always ask for help …

1 Like

oh ok, sorry but can you make it more clear what you mean. i think i understood what you replied

I recommend doing 100 Days of code this will get you through most coding problems you may face.
:grinning:

2 Likes

ok so like coding in 100 days. but i already coding in 100 days as i had made updates to my websites