Here are some bugs that i encountered

Problem description:

1. Pyrogram library got error KeyError: 0. Some one tell me that is the problem with network
  2. Cannot folk my team repl to personal account. It just create a clone in that team instead of folk to my account

Expected behavior:
Fix bug

Actual behavior:

Steps to reproduce:

Bug appears at this link:

Browser/OS/Device:
Android phone, chrome, mobile app

I am pretty sure you don’t understand the purpose of a “fork” (which is what I am translating folk to). It is meant to copy, not transfer.

3 Likes

You’re TL4, can’t you edit the post and change folk to fork?

Yes, but I need to ensure that is what they mean.

1 Like

They probably changed owner when forking the Repl.

2 Likes

My bad. But i dont know how to edit my post and i know fork is copy. My problem happen with friend team

You should change the tag back because this is real bugs or tell me a better way to report bugs to Replit

Can you show a video of you forking? You have to switch to your personal account and then go to the team repl and click “fork”

Seems entirely like a code errors. Key errors usually have nothing to do with the network.

1 Like

For KeyError, it happen with even a simple code that use pyrogram lib. Seem it happens with all telegram lib that use mtproto, at least for python

See if this post is related to that question

2 Likes

Exactly that error

Try some of the fixes listed in that topic then.

2 Likes

I uploaded the videos about fork error here https://replit.com/@experiences/Video

Next time, please upload the videos on the forum, but I will still watch them on the repl.

Edit: From the video, it seems like you are not successfully changing the owner from the team to yourself. Try forking it on a computer or refresh & clear cache + make sure you are clicking and it responds

1 Like

Same, this error only happen with free team. Can you try it and tell me if you not meet that error?