Help With API, SID, QL, Replit Bots, AI, replapi-it, and GPT-3/4

cries yes but if you have to sign in to get it, how does it do anything if you have someone else’s

2 Likes

For example, lets say I got your SID. I wouldn’t be able to use it to delete the account because I don’t know ur password.

2 Likes

thats what I mean lol

2 Likes

If you change that specific cookie, it would log you into someone else’s account (The one you have the SID for (DON’T do that though, probably bannable?))

2 Likes

This is true,(not, see comment below) but you could delete all of their repls.

2 Likes

no actually sid can do anything, there is a mutation for ACC deletion

Ohhhhh I didnt know u could actually change cookies (firepup i dont actually have his SID lmao)

2 Likes

Also firepup pls reload ur repl bc i commented again

2 Likes

You can with dev console, probably other ways too. Plus, if you knew the right GQL stuff, you could do anything regardless. (Why would you have his SID?)

2 Likes

here you go: https://replit.com/talk/learn/How-to-Get-Your-SID-Cookie/145979

2 Likes

Chat GPT is a project by OpenAI, its an AI chatbot that can answer questions and engage in conversation acting like a human, but with the mind of googles servers. It can generate code, music, essays, and more. You can access it: chat.openai.com

3 Likes

Barely. Don’t rely on it.

2 Likes

Yeah I never would :skull: Personally I have only used it to either test it or to generate C++ pipes to get an IP address.

3 Likes

how tf can u get someones ip adress?!?!?!!?

1 Like

View this: https://replit.com/@EarthRulerr/Info-thingy?v=1
It prints a lot of information. BTW: It does not use your actual IP, but the server you run it on (so Replit servers in this case).
I first used it in NBAS, the DOCS includes every information grabber in NBAS, and you can simply run NBAS to test them: NBAS Docs (Console reporters)

2 Likes

When you sign in with a username and password, Replit gives you an SID. This is what’s sent back to Replit in each request instead of your username/password each time. By replacing your SID with someone else’s, it’s exactly like logging into their account. Then you’d have complete access to everything, including their private repls, cycles, repls they’ve been invited to, their email, access tokens to other sites they’re connected to, the secrets in their repls, etc. That’s why it shouldn’t be shared.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.