Help me please the name of this signe

the name for the signe < and he use it in html please

In HTML, we call < an opening bracket. In most other languages (and in mathematics), it’s called an less than sign.

If you want what <…> is called, it’s called an opening tag


I mean, I called it an opening angled bracket, but sure.

1 Like