[HELP How to fix python license error

Question: How to fix invalid license error?

Repl link: Rubiks-Cube-Camera-Input-Solver - Python Repl - Replit

Console returning error: invalid license syntax

Hi @KadenBlox! The repl is trying to run the licence as if it is python file :rofl:. To fix this, open up the .replit file (click the vertical three dots at top right of the file list, then show hidden files), and then edit line 3, replacing LICENSE with main.py

1 Like

Oh i seriously didn’t realise that, thanks for the help!

1 Like

oh another error…

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "main.py", line 2, in <module>
    import cv2
  File "/home/runner/Rubiks-Cube-Camera-Input-Solver/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/cv2/__init__.py", line 181, in <module>
    bootstrap()
  File "/home/runner/Rubiks-Cube-Camera-Input-Solver/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/cv2/__init__.py", line 111, in bootstrap
    load_first_config(['config.py'], True)
  File "/home/runner/Rubiks-Cube-Camera-Input-Solver/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/cv2/__init__.py", line 109, in load_first_config
    raise ImportError('OpenCV loader: missing configuration file: {}. Check OpenCV installation.'.format(fnames))
ImportError: OpenCV loader: missing config

im not that good with python, @CodingCactus

I’m sorry, I can’t help you there as I’ve never worked with opencv, but just a heads up, repls will not be able to access your camera as they run on Google cloud machines, not your own computer.

In a new tab or when it’s connected to a custom domain it should work right?

Only if it is a website. Which it doesn’t look like it is?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.