Glitch vs Replit

Both are online IDE’s with communites. Which do you prefer? Glitch also has a community like replit too!

No comment because… yeah

You’ve never used glitch I’m guessing.

Yes

but I also just don’t like replit much besides some community members and the fact that I have so much stuff stored here

I have never used Glitch. I was introduced to Replit for school although I’m having lots of fun here.

2 Likes

It seems glitch is only for web-dev, whereas replit can be any.

Used glitch it’s a bit wonky but prefer Replit 100%. I guess it is targeting a different type of coders.

i havent tried glitch i may try it I prefer replit but I got little kids skidding my repl’s and abusing them like crazy

edit: OH GOD NO WHAT IS THIS WEBSITE IT HAS NO CONSOLE WHAT AM I LOOKING AT XD how do I even run this

welp im never going to use glitch ever again I’m sticking to replit its more simpler and has what I need

The greatest programming community is my imagination and Notepad.

2 Likes

Just tried Glitch and well… There’s one feature that’s better than Replit (imo ofc).

The md files are nice, you don’t have to click a “preview” button to see what they look like.

Other than that Replit is better lol

I’ve never used glitch lmao

rip me node.js is not even correct on there it has no console but replit is for the win in my opinion

1 Like

Glitch works fine for web servers, even non-nodejs ones

thats why then XD its only for web servers not bots

Pingers should work fine with Glitch as long as you use a web browser’s user agent string

I haven’t used Glitch much, but I much prefer replit.

i prefer replit to glitch is too weird

nah, glitch could be used for bots

not in my case i cant even figure out how to use my bot on there