FreeGPT - Your AI Companion

FreeGPT - Your AI Companion

FreeGPT is a Python-based Flask website that offers a range of features powered by OpenAI’s GPT models. It serves as your AI companion for various tasks and inquiries.

Features:

• GPT-4 and GPT-3.5 Turbo Access: FreeGPT provides access to both GPT-4 and GPT-3.5 Turbo, allowing you to harness the power of advanced AI language models.

• Maintenance Updates: Please note that GPT-4 may occasionally undergo maintenance to ensure optimal performance. However, GPT-3.5 Turbo remains operational.

• Versatile Use: You can use FreeGPT for a wide range of applications, from generating text to answering questions and more.

• API Integration: FreeGPT offers the flexibility to create your own API using its services, giving you control over how you interact with the AI models.

• Privacy and Security: Rest assured that the reverse proxy used to access the AI models will not be shared under any circumstances, ensuring the privacy and security of the service.

Visit FreeGPT and explore the capabilities of these powerful AI models for your projects and tasks.

1 Like

nice, is this illegal tho? I just don’t want your acct banned for such an innocent thing.

1 Like

OpenAI allows reverse proxies.

1 Like

Does this mean even you don’t pay for anything @Sky?

1 Like

Yes a reverse proxy is essentially desaturating the market and mitigating the risk of monopolies (fact check?).

1 Like

FreeGPT has experienced downtime for a while due to multiple factors. Firstly, the API provider I relied on faced issues and prevented me from establishing a connection. Consequently, I took the initiative to develop my own API from the ground up, successfully gaining unrestricted access to both GPT-4 and GPT-3.5-TURBO. However, it’s worth noting that this API is currently without adequate security measures. I intend to enhance its security by implementing an authorization key/API system or incorporating protective measures such as request signatures in the near future.

I’ve decided to let go of this entire project, so I’m going to remove the Repl, API, and all associated elements. I’ve been feeling quite uninterested and unsatisfied, and it’s become mundane to continue with this project. The constant search for new providers to host a free API for GPT-4 and other models has become a hassle to maintain. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

1 Like

understandable and relatable.

1 Like

It’s a real disappointment, to be frank. I was genuinely excited about sharing this project for people to relish :frowning:. Yet, as I mentioned earlier, it’s become a monotonous and uneventful task for me to uphold, devoid of any delight or fulfillment. I’m not ruling out the possibility of creating something similar in the future, but for the time being, I’m content with taking a break from it. Well, actually, I might have lied a bit there; I’ve been in the process of developing a math solver, covering areas like algebra, calculus, and more, utilizing an API I’ve created (I probably won’t upload it though).

2 Likes

hmm… time to zone out in math class again!

Im interested, what method are you using to solve the equations? derived formulas, graphing, etc? I used a derived formula to do one with system of linear equations, and I’d love to take a look!

2 Likes

I’ve shared a portion of the code on my Replit profile. At the moment, my Replit profile gives solutions for two-step equations, fundamental arithmetic operations, inequalities, a GPT-4 solver/function (I privated API as said before), and handling various types of expressions. To be honest, I’m unsure about what more I should incorporate. :sob:

1 Like

quadratics. btw where is yuor profile? @sky shows only a few repls.

1 Like

I’m fairly confident in my ability to handle quadratic equations. When you mentioned, “Where’s your profile?” what exactly did you mean by that?

1 Like

never mind i was jut confused on where your repl was. Turns out it was just called matheq!

1 Like

psst sk-1062461827583312012-*****

1 Like

I understand your point, but the key itself is, in essence, a randomly generated one that I personally made. The part following “sk-” represents my Discord ID, and the concluding numbers are generated at random. Moreover, I’ve configured the API as private, so even if someone were to try accessing it, it wouldn’t function in any manner. :dancer: :dancer:

1 Like

hmmmmmmmmmmm what if the requests could be spoofed?

1 Like

I’ve gone ahead and completely removed the Repl, so I highly doubt anything will manage to get through now.

1 Like